Apple has officially launched the first public beta of watchOS 7 to Apple Watch users at this time. You can begin the method of downloading the software by visiting the company’s website. It joins a pair other operating systems that Apple presently has in public preview, together with iOS 14, iPad OS 14, and macOS Big Sur.
Updates include the brand new hand-washing that includes, cycling directions, new workouts and, most significantly, plenty of sleep-tracking features. the new software does ditch Force Touch assist for the primary time, making for unique navigation expertise.
How to install the watchOS 7 public beta
Before you even start, you should set up the iOS 14 public beta preview in your iPhone to get the watchOS 7 beta software, and you may follow instructions to try this right here. The watchOS 7 beta requires using a phone with the most recent beta software, and also you’ll execute the steps under from that iPhone.
- First, you’ll be sure that your iPhone is operating the iOS 14 public beta, so follow these instructions if you must catch up. (Note: You’ll additionally want to carry out the next steps from the iPhone to which your Apple Watch is paired.)
- If you aren’t signed in at Apple’s beta portal in your iPhone, you may check-in proper right here.
- Click “watchOS,” the right-most choice on Apple’s Guide to Public Betas page. From there, click on the drop-down menu on the prime of the web page and select “Enroll Your Devices.”
- The next step is to download the beta profile in your Apple Watch out of your iPhone. As the location mentions, you may activate this downloaded profile by then opening Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management. Once you find that new profile, click “Install.”
- Follow the prompts to put in the watchOS 7 public beta
- Tap Allow downloading the profile
- Tap Install within the top proper nook, enter your passcode if needed
- Read the consent settlement, then tap Install two more times
- Tap Done then General in the top left
- Head to the Watch app on your iPhone, select General > Software update
- You ought to see watchOS 7 available, put your Apple Watch on the charger, keep your iPhone nearby, faucet Download and Install