Finally released Microsoft windows 10 insider preview update 20161 on this update we can see some new cool features and a bug fixes user experience is an improvement, The software giant has simply released a brand new Windows 10 Insider Preview build in the dev channel. The Windows 10 Insider Preview build 20161 brings visual and practical changes together with improvements to the Start Menu and notifications, simpler tab switching in Microsoft Edge, some bug fixes, and more.
What’s New in Windows 10 Insiders Preview 20161
1-Start Menu Theme re Map
Beginning with the improved Start Menu, Windows 10 Insiders within the dev channel will now not see strong background colours covering up tiles. This design creates a good looking stage on your apps, especially the Fluent Design icons for Office and Microsoft Edge, in addition to the redesigned icons for built-in apps like Calculator, Mail, and Calendar that we started rolling out earlier this year.
If You need to check this replace you can go Settings > Personalization > Color to elegantly apply your accent colour to the Start body and tiles.
2-Shortcut Alt + TAB for switch Apps and sites
using ALT + TAB will show all tabs which can be open in Microsoft’s browser, not simply the active one in every browser window. You can select to indicate fewer tabs, or flip the characteristic off utterly, by going to Settings > System > Multitasking.It will help productiveness and assist multitaskers rapidly get again what they were doing, says Microsoft.
3-Personalized Taskbar for New Users
Microsoft desires to provide new customers with a better PC experience from day one by testing a cleaner, extra personalised default Taskbar that goals to minimize clutter and perceptions of bloatware. According to the corporate, it’s using a flexible, cloud-driven infrastructure to check buyer reception of default Taskbar content material and tailor these layouts primarily based on consumer and system sign. The firm says it’ll continue to tune default layouts to attenuate muddle and perceptions of bloatware. Do notice that the personalised Taskbar characteristic is barely relevant to new customers.
The concept is to supply an extra personalized Taskbar for new customers with linked Android telephones, or these with Xbox Live accounts on gaming PCs, so the taskbar will add useful shortcuts to Your Phone or the Xbox app when they boot up their new PC.
The graphing mode feature we launched to Insiders in January is now rolling out to the general public! Adding help for graphing was considered one of our high feature requests, so we’re excited to deliver this characteristic to our users. Graphing capabilities are additionally essential for students who are starting to explore linear algebra.
- Plot one or more equations on the graph. Enter multiple equations so that you can evaluate plots against one another and see interactions between the lines.
- Add equations with variables. If you enter equations with variables (e.g., y = MX + b), you’ll be capable to replace the value of these variables to see the adjustments reside on the graph.
- Analyze the graph. Trace plots with your mouse or keyboard and analyze equations to assist identify key graph features, just like the x- and y-intercepts.
- fixed a difficulty leading to Insiders experiencing bug checks when connecting and interacting with an Xbox controller.
- We’ve fixed a difficulty inflicting some video games and functions to crash at launch or fail to put in.
- fixed an issue leading to Microsoft Edge not navigating to web sites when WDAG was enabled on the final 2 flights.
- fixed an issue which was growing sign off time in current builds.
- We mounted a difficulty with the Chinese Pinyin IME the place after setting your most well-liked IME toolbar orientation, you could not be capable to change it once more after rebooting your PC.
- fixed a difficulty inflicting Reset this PC to all the time present the error “There was an issue resetting this PC” when launched from Settings in the previous few builds.
- fixed a difficulty leading to some Bluetooth units now not exhibiting their battery degree in Settings in the previous few builds.
- fixed a difficulty the place Settings would crash in the event you went to Settings > Privacy > Microphone whereas a win32 app was recording audio.
- fixed an issue the place if Sound Settings confirmed “no enter units discovered” within the enter dropdown and also you clicked it, then Settings would crash.
- fixed a difficulty the place when including a printer, the dialogue would possibly crash in the event you navigated by means of to the “Add a printer driver” dialogue in current builds.
- fixed a graphics associated situation resulting in some customers experiencing bug checks.